VideoLoop is Australia’s first leading video interpreting app. We are on a mission to power healthcare providers with a better way to serve patients, no matter their location, language, or age. Simple to use, VideoLoop provides a fast, seamless customer experience by connecting healthcare providers and organisations to interpreters and patients in a single solution which is scalable to meet the evolving needs of organisations, clinics and health systems. This is one of two roles to supercharge our current Sales team.
As a Senior Sales Executive with a focus on Telehealth, you will be a dynamic, high performing sales professional with experience selling Telehealth software and/or SaaS (tech sales is good to) with regular sales meetings, qualifying prospects/customers and strong pipeline development and close rate.
You will be a strong hunter mindset responsible for the full life cycle of the sales process including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, nurture, close and client management. You should have previous experience selling SAAS to B2B customers and in particular Telehealth. You will have experience doing complex solution selling in mid to long sales cycle ranges. You will be managing all things VideoLoop and responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience selling Telehealth/SaaS solutions in a B2B environment. Preferably Health tech is a plus. Experience within B2B Enterprise deals will also be considered.
- Proven ability of delivering revenue success and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand revenue trends and use data to influence sales strategy
- Excellent communication, relationship and account management skills
- Engage with Large organisation to close deals
- Build a sales pipeline that is continually exceeding expectations.
- A flexible and supportive workplace
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Wellbeing program
- The feeling of contributing to an organisation ensuring equal access and opportunities for all Australians. Can’t beat that!