As a Senior Account Manager you are responsible for delivering market leading interpreting and translating solutions whilst ensuring superior service and results for your client group and LanguageLoop.
You will be a leader, building strong internal relationships, while constantly developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key clients. You will work within fast-paced, high-performing sales and marketing team who push boundaries to lead the language services industry. You will focus on maintaining, supporting and growing existing clients (Enterprise, Government, Other agencies) and regularly on the hunt for new business. This is one of two roles to supercharge our Sales team.
- Revenue – manage a sales pipeline to meet, exceed and forecast revenue targets
- Market & Product Knowledge – communicate the value of our product solutions to clients based on developing a thorough understanding of language services industry’s buying models, trends, digital landscape
- Relationships – with a breadth of government, enterprise and other agencies you will be the LanguageLoop brand in the market, and the connector to key internal stakeholders.
- Proactive – assertively identify opportunities for revenue growth and new business growth from lapsed or new clients.
- Contracts – Understand contract requirements, service level agreements, amendments, extensions and variations.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Sales and Account Development experience, preferably within Enterprise or Government
- Proven ability of delivering revenue success and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand revenue trends and use data to influence sales strategy
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot and learn new systems at a fast pace
- Good understanding of the Language Services landscape and how to influence services revenue
- Exceptional presentation with the ability to create presentations from scratch and present to all sizes of groups at all seniority levels.
- Proven ability to go above and beyond in your Senior Account Manager role with thought leadership and internal proactivity, demonstrating leadership across the sales and marketing floor
- A flexible and supportive workplace
- Personal and professional learning and development opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Wellbeing program
- The feeling of contributing to an organisation ensuring equal access and opportunities for all Australians. Can’t beat that!