At LanguageLoop, we’re connecting more and more people and businesses everyday as languages have become part of doing business in our global community.
In 190+ languages with a full suite of telephone, video, onsite interpreting and translation solutions, we’re helping more Australian businesses than ever, as our population continues to expand and diversify.
To help us keep pace, we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our organisation as a Head of People and Culture. You will influence across the entire business and hence the ability to engage with people at all levels – not just in the boardroom – is paramount. Diversity, inclusion and engagement are key qualities you lead with.
You’ll have carriage of our strategic and operational HR function, working closely with the CEO and the executive team. You’ll be responsible for delivering critical people related business analysis and insights, building and optimising talent management and compliance systems, as well as defining and reporting valuable metrics.
In addition to the above, you’ll partner with the CEO transitioning our language professionals contracted workforce to an employment model. You will be the key contact for our People, Culture & Quality Board subcommittee.
We seek an individual who will:
- Value and prioritise people management as a fundamental part of your role building a culture inline with our values
- Work in a highly multicultural, fast-paced working environment that thrives on diversity, inclusion and equality
- Be capable and comfortable working at strategic and operational levels
- Understand the importance of and ensuring that all people and culture initiatives directly speak to, and support achievement of the organisation’s strategic goals
- Strong leadership orientation – proactive, self-starting, takes initiative and is a team player in supporting managers with their people goals
- Strong influencing, relationship management and communication skills, particularly with senior stakeholders
- High level of diplomacy, professional integrity, emotional intelligence, ethics and discretion
- Highly evolved project, change management and organisational skills with the ability to develop analytical and people orientated business insights.
- Oversee 3000+ contractor workforce and transition workforce to an employment model
- Ensure contracts of employment, company policies and staff policy framework complies with relevant legislation and VPSC standards
- Significant experience in relevant human resource roles
- Experience in managing a human resource function
- Extensive generalist human resource management experience including, but not limited to; talent acquisition, remuneration & reward, performance management, employee relations, industrial relations, talent development, workforce planning and health safety and wellbeing
- Experience is working with Board particularly HR sub-committees
- Enterprise bargaining expertise and knowledge of modern awards
- HR Qualification or 10 years+ experience
Please contact us for a detailed position description