A position you’ll love
Each week, our customer service officers schedule over 1000 interpreter bookings in over 180 languages. We’re looking for a passionate Customer Service Officer who’ll:
- Answer incoming calls from our clients and interpreters
- Make outbound calls to interpreters to fill bookings requests
- Create, amend, reschedule, allocate and cancel interpreter bookings
- Provide assistance to our clients and interpreters across multiple channels
- A values-based organisation with a focus on access and equity for non-English speakers
- A collaborative and energetic culture
- A supportive leadership team dedicated to innovative technology solutions and growth
- Training and development opportunities
- A passion for language services and an interest in the language services industry
- Demonstrated experience in a high-performing customer service role in a contact centre environment
- An ability to deliver excellent customer service across any channel in a fast-paced setting
- A flair for learning new booking management systems
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive outlook with a focus on proactive solutions
- A strong command of the English language
You’re good at:
- Data entry
- Listening to and understanding client requirements
- Organising yourself to prioritise work demands and competing needs
- Achieving KPIs in a fast-paced environment with a focus on daily targets
- Keeping your cool in a dynamic environment
Qualifications and Eligibility
- Third level qualification or similar
- Professional experience in a customer service environment would be advantageous– experience in the language services industry would be an added bonus
- Australian and New Zealand Permanent Residents and Citizens only
As a Customer Service Officer, you’ll be working in a team of 14 and reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader. You will be an essential touch point for our thousands of clients and freelance interpreters.
If this position interests you, please provide an up to date copy of your Resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and send to Recruitment@languageloop.com.au with Customer Service in the subject.
Applications will close on Monday 18 April 2022.
LanguageLoop promotes equal employment opportunities and a diverse and inclusive work environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.