The primary purpose of this role is to support the Relationships and Growth Team by managing team activities in the Sales inbox, preparing and disseminating reports as well as addressing other client communication inquiries from multiple communication channels. This role is a combination of sales support and report writing and administration in a busy and varied environment.
• Manage and respond to communication into the Sales Inbox ensuring all enquiries are escalated as appropriate and responded to in a timely manner
• Manage the client database to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Provide exceptional customer service to our accounts
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty while driving customer retention
• Understand contract requirements, service level agreements and amendment of extensions and variations
• Respond to leads generated
• Identify key contacts within a target prospect list of businesses for new sales activity.
• Manage and maintain the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database and prospect list.
• Coordinate and monitor setting up of new client accounts, data entry and client reporting in liaison with other internal teams.
• Support Tender processes by providing detail, data and design input
• Process Client Registration Forms & create client profiles
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition with client on-boarding and implementation
• 2+ years administrative experience is essential, ideally within a busy customer focused sales team
• Demonstrable experience working within a diverse and multicultural environment essential, ideally within the Language Services industry
• Advanced Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• CRM management experience, ideally HubSpot
• Power BI and SQL Reporting skills desirable
• Demonstrable customer service focus and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong relationship and key stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to understand trends and use data to influence sales strategy
• Highly organised, detail oriented and deadline driven, with effective prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
• A positive and proactive mindset that embraces a collaborative culture of learning and knowledge sharing
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have full working rights in Australia?
- How much experience do you have in an administrative capacity working with a Sales team?
- Do you have experience working with CRM’s?
- What are your base salary expectations?
How to apply? Visit Client Relationship Coordinator Job in Melbourne VIC – SEEK or email y our resume, along with answers to the above questions and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.