Who We Are
At LanguageLoop, we’re all about turning words into possibilities through connecting people and organisations everyday, enabling our clients to speak and engage with their customers in any language, anytime, across any platform. Our network of over 3,200 professional interpreters, speaking over 190 languages provide a full suite of telephone, video, onsite interpreting and translation solutions.
This role is responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Receivable function and a key part of our finance team. You’ll be maintaining our billing system, ensuring the effectiveness of our debtor and customer management systems, and ensuring efficient, timely and accurate daily transactions are undertaken.
Your day to day will involve the standard AR functions such as:
• Maintaining & updating the customer & supplier and our contractor workforce master files.
• Processing daily jobs and making adjustments for client/contractor in booking system.
• Processing invoices according to payment terms and allocating client payments in a timely manner.
• Processing credit notes with proper authorisation in accordance with company policy.
• Taking responsibility for assigned clients, inclusive of reporting and reconciliation, collection of payments, and resolving customer queries.
You’ll either be a recent Finance and/or Accounting graduate to at least Diploma level, or someone who’s been working in a similar role for a couple of years and is ultimately looking to progress as you gain experience. This is an entry level role to our team.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate that you’re detail oriented, have a problem-solving orientation, take initiative and have strong stakeholder engagement skills.
What We Offer
LanguageLoop has an incredibly culturally diverse workforce that reflects the community, and we walk the talk when it comes to our values. We have hybrid working arrangements in place and our office is close to public transport in the CBD.
So if you’re looking to work in a diverse, for purpose organisation that has a long history of serving our community, we’d love to hear from you. Follow the link to express your interest.
LanguageLoop promotes equal employment opportunities, and we embrace a diverse and inclusive work environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds and all abilities are encouraged to apply.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have unrestricted working rights in Australia?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How many years experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer do you have?
- If you have one, what’s your highest relevant qualification?