As Australia heads into its first recession for almost three decades, organisations are now leveraging language to gain a competitive advantage in the market to drive revenue and reach millions of more customers.
With over 5 million Australians speaking a language other than English at home, our recent Language Matters whitepaper delves into the benefits of language services and how it can improve customer loyalty, increase customer spend and drive retention.
With 300 languages spoken across Australia, LanguageLoop surveyed 3,000 multilingual consumers and found:
- 90% would recommend a business that offered their customer services in multiple languages
- 74% would show more loyalty to an Australian business that could talk to them in their own language
- 74% would give their custom to an Australian business if they could interact in their own language.
Learn more about the benefits of language services by downloading LanguageLoop’s Language Matters report here.
Interested in learning more?
Our CEO, Elizabeth Compton, will be speaking at 13th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit on the 22nd of September at 9.10am. She will expand on the findings from the above report and delve into the top four strategies corporates can implement to gain a competitive advantage, drive customer loyalty and streamline interactions across any channel for both customers and staff in any language.
Key takeaways from her session:
- Distinguish yourself in a crowded market by leveraging language to build loyalty
- Increase your market share and customer spend
- Deliver a seamless and frictionless customer experience in any language across any channel
- Improve your agent and customer experience/ reduce your AHT