ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will develop and implement business plans aimed at achieving sales growth for the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of delivering sales results through sound marketing and other strategies.
- Demonstrated recent experience selling within the language services industry with a strong understanding of the language service needs of Government and non Government clients.
- Strategic thinker with analytical capabilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight time-lines and meet sales objectives.
- Excellent management, communication- and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, drive and commitment to excellence.
Demonstrated success and experience selling technology solutions or similar systems based solutions is an advantage.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop tactical sales and account managements plans that identify objectives, actions and resources required for the growth of the business
- Build and manage sales pipelines
- Prepare, present and action sales proposals and service level agreements.
- Build effective relationships with current and prospective clients in order to ensure sales growth.
- Manage the content, production and distribution requirements of all marketing and publicity materials
- Report on sales activity and lead conversion rate.
- Be a key contributor to the senior management team of the company.
The position involves some travel.
- Excellent remuneration package to be negotiated
- Newly created position to build on the recent expansion and growth of the business
- Are you passionate about language services?
If you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting position, we look forward to hearing from you!Please be sure to support your application with a detailed CV, including educational background and outlining relevant work experience.
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 28 November 2014.
Applications addressing the key selection criteria should be sent to email@example.com